Spectacles and lenses
At Crayford Optical Centre we offer a wide range of quality spectacles in all price ranges and our trained dispensing staff will help you choose the right frame and lens combination for you. Our wide range of quality spectacles includes ultra-light titanium, designer frames, classic styles, contemporary rimless all at prices to suit your pocket.
Frames are more than just an optical aid to correct your vision; they have become a main stream fashion accessory. Spectacles form part of our personality and they should make us feel unique and individual. We have found that the look of spectacle frames is a significant factor when people are choosing glasses.
Being independent opticians we can choose our ranges of frames from the many thousands of frames available. We always look for quality in the frames we have available and so always guarantee all our frames against manufacturing faults for at least 12 months, if not longer. We will always try to price match any like for like product and we can often order in frames not seen on our shelves so please feel free to ask us if you have found a frame you like!
However, as professional eyecare specialists we also need to ensure our patients are informed of the other practical considerations (their prescription) that need to be taken into account.
Frame types and fit
The next most relevant factor is to consider the type of frame and its fit. We will consider all your requirements. Our professional dispensing service includes the following:-
- To provide professional advice if you have difficulty in finding a frame that fits.
- Take appropriate measurements to ensure optimal vision.
- Make sure that the frame fits your nose without slipping down.
- Take into account the weight of your specific lenses (as completed spectacles are often heavier).
- Full aftercare service. Our service does not end once you have bought your glasses.
We stock an extensive range of frames and listed below is a brief selection:
- Dolce & Gabbana (D&G)
- Ted Baker
- Donna Karen, New York (DKNY)
- William Morris
- Oliver Goldsmith
- Kids frames including Star Wars, Spiderman, Barbie, Superman
- Other Kids fashion frames
When it comes to choosing your spectacle lenses, there are lots of options available. At Crayford Optical Centre we will guide you through the different optical lenses and help you make the right choice.
Choosing the right spectacle lenses is critical for two reasons:-
- To ensure your visual requirements are met
- To ensure that your glasses feel and look great.